Radiance Powder Face Wash
This product is currently sold out.
What it is
Kiki’s Radiance Powder Wash is a beautifully textured, two-in-one face wash and exfoliator which helps to brighten and freshen your skin, leaving it feeling soft and revitalised. A drop of water transforms this sparkly powder into a creamy exfoliating wash to cleanse as well as nourish your skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
Why we love it
The original texture of the radiance powder wash makes it intriguing and interesting to use. The powder wash acts as a cleanser and exfoliator and helps to remove all excess oil, dirt and impurities to reveal radiant and revived naturally beautiful skin. The wash product is uniquely flecked with gold pieces to add an exciting glow to the powder making this a one-of-a-kind cleansing experience.
The radiance powder wash is composed of ingredients that are beneficial and wholesome. The powder is infused with a vitamin complex containing vitamins C, E, B3, B5 and B6. This magical fusion of vitamins acts as an antioxidant and can help to moisturise and soothe the skin while assisting in strengthening the skins barrier and improving elasticity. Naturally occurring allantoin softens and conditions the skin. Rice powder, the exfoliant, helps to remove dead skin cells and dirt on the surface of the skin to leave a bright, polished look.
KiKi’s beauty tip
For a deep-cleaning exfoliation effect add less water. Add more water for a milder exfoliating and cleansing effect.
How to apply
Pour some Radiance Powder Wash into the centre of your hand and add a few drops of water. Rub between your hands to create a lather. Gently massage the product onto the skin of the face and neck in circular motions for about 1 minute making sure to avoid the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly. Use 1 – 2 times a week.
- Allantoin - Acts as a skin conditioner.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – Helps to revive skin’s healthy tone and texture.
- Calcium Salt of Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) – Acts as an antioxidant to remove free radicals which cause ageing.
- Derivative of Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) – Strengthens skin’s barrier and acts as an antioxidant to remove free radicals which cause ageing.